I thought I would do something a little different this week for a little mid-week fun! Over the weekend, I realized that I’m always talking about clothes, traveling, beauty products, etc. and haven’t actually shared too much info about myself. I thought it would be fun to sort of re-introduce myself and share ten fun facts about me. I recently asked people to DM me questions they had for this post on my Instagram and received some amazing questions! Thank you to those who asked questions, I can’t wait to share them with you. I hope you all enjoy this post and as always, if you have questions, feel free to DM me, comment on my posts, or email me. You can also shop this look by simply clicking on the desired image, where you will then be redirected to a page to shop the item(s). This look is also shoppable via the liketoknow.it app by typing in sandytoesandsaltyhairblog in the search bar.
- I grew up in Sedona, Arizona and graduated high school from Boulder Creek High School in Anthem, Arizona.
- I went to THREE universities during my college career (I’m indecisive, I know) and loved all of the schools I went to. I graduated from Northern Arizona University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Public Health and a minor in Biology (I’m a nerd).
- I currently work at my local health department, where I interned during my last semester of college and was hired right after my internship ended, yay! I do mostly data entry, interviews for disease investigations, and create reports for the public.
- I have been dating my boyfriend for over a year and a half and we met in college at a bar, so classy. My roommate introduced us and even though it took him a while to finally text me and ask me on a date (I hope you’re reading this, Charlie), we hit it off right away and the rest is history! He takes 95% of the pictures seen on my blog so I owe him everything. He makes me the happiest girl in the world and I’m so thankful to be journeying through life with him by my side.
- I am an only child and have the most amazing parents in the world. I wouldn’t be where I am or experienced the things I’ve experienced without their love and support. They push me to reach for the stars and always catch me when I fall.
- I love to travel and visit new places, but I’m also a homebody and there is nowhere I’d rather be than snuggled up with a cozy blanket while watching Disney movies.
- Brunch is my favorite meal and I would brunch every single day if my lifestyle allowed me to do so. Anyone who knows me knows I love coffee and champagne, so brunch is kind of my thing.
- I started my blog January of 2017 and blogging has brought me so much fulfillment and joy these past seven months.
- If I could vacation anywhere in the world, I would go to Bora Bora. I love the clear blue water and bungalows suspended above the ocean. I’ve wanted to go since I was a little girl and hope to visit someday!
- I love spending as much time as possible outdoors! I love being at the lake, hiking, kayaking, reading books on my balcony, and outdoor walks. I try to do most of my exercising outside because I love the fresh air and scenery.
Shop the post here:
Thanks for stopping by!
Great to get to know you better ! Lovely post and beautiful photos of you! xx
Thank you so much for stopping by, Ingrid!!